Episode 7: Who are you?
Make a careful exploration of who you are. We are dancing a two-step, with God. Each shimmy helping us come into deeper relationship with Him, while also deepening our relationship with ourselves. The invitation this week comes from Galatians 6:4-5 MSG which says:
Today, we pick up the first piece of that scripture and make a careful exploration of ourselves.
I’ll take you through questions that help you answer this pivotal question: “Who are you?” through the lens: Who are you created to be.
When our Creator molded you, He did so with the greatest of intention. It is my hope that this episode of Wilderness Wonder helps you realize what God has placed within you.
This is an interactive episode, which means, I want to hear from you! When you share your answer to this episode, tag the show on Instagram @wildernesswonder and use the hashtag #WhoinWonder
- What defined your childhood?
- What lights you up?
- When do you feel most yourself?
- How do you define yourself in relationship?
- What parts of yourself are attributes you can draw back to God?
- What might your door or invitation look like?
- Galatians 6:4-5 MSG
- Genisis 1:26-27
- Genesis 2:7
- Laura Tremaine: Share Your Stuff, I’ll Go First ; 10 things to tell you; and her Instagram
- Episode One: Searching For God in Your Story
- Instagram: Find the show @wildernesswonderpodcast OR find me @ambernredmond